Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rashard Mendenhall is a monumental idiot

Yet another reason sports teams really ought to consider banning Twitter.
"What kind of person celebrates death?" he wrote. "It's amazing how people can HATE a man they have never even heard speak. We've only heard one side..."
Let me help you there, Rashard.  When I was sixteen years old, I sat in a classroom and watched in horror as three thousand of my fellow Americans and human beings were vaporized by lunatics who thought they were doing God's bidding.  Maybe you missed it.  But this guy was their leader, and we've heard him speak on video and audio tape several times patting himself on the back for his efficacious slaughtering of innocents and promising to continue doing so.  I'm pretty damn sure we heard his side.

And now he's heard ours.

In other words, Rashard Mendenhall, sit down and shut up.

Oh, and my Packers totally kicked your ass in the Super Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment